What should I do after if I get the Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur visa
Tier 1 Investment £200,000 visa
What’s the Tier 1 Investment Visa
The UK immigration rules are set in a way that people of talent, entrepreneurs and investors are attracted. Therefore, for those who have money, the best option is to enter or remain in the UK using the Tier 1 investment visa. Through this category of visa, investors are motivated or persuaded to do financial investment in the UK for obtaining permission to live and stay in the UK as investor. It is mandatory to do the investment of GBP 2 million in the UK for getting this visa.
Who can apply
Anyone can apply for this Tier 1 (Investor) visa if:
• You have the investment of at least £2,000,000 to be invested in the UKThe eligibility criteria say that you must be at least 18 years old and should provide a proof that this money is yours or it belongs form your wife, husband or partner. It is also necessary to have an opened a UK bank account. These funds must be deposited in the regulated financial institutions and must be disposable in the UK.
• You are not from the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland
• You meet all eligibility criteria
Students with financial sponsorship are also eligible to apply for this visa. So if you are already in UK you can also apply for this visa given that you are:
• A Tier 4 (General) visa holderFor being eligible for this visa and re-entering or continue staying in the UK, you must have unconditional agreement from your financial sponsor who is paying your costs. This financial sponsor might include government or an international scholarship agency.
• A student nurse
• Studying, completing up your dissertation or resitting in any exam
• A postgraduate dentist or doctor
• an overseas qualified nurse or midwife
• a student sabbatical officer
How to apply (Enter the business plan service link in article)
You can apply online for this visa. For applying, fingerprints and photograph will be needed which you have to bring at a visa application centre. This is needed for getting a biometric residence permit and this is mandatory for visa application. This biometric permit residence is to be collected within 10 days after arriving in the UK. There is also a need of written business plan for this visa. To write a business plan is a challenging task, and we are here to help you in writing a perfect business plan which will ensure that your visa application is accepted.